- Do you wish you found it easier to make delicious healthy meals at home that fuelled your body with everything it needs to feel amazing?
- Would you like to learn a little more about how to be healthy and why you should care?
- Do you just love being in the kitchen (like me!) and want to be inspired by some new recipes and discover new ingredients and ways of using them?
As a fully qualified teacher and a Culinary Nutrition Expert, I will share with you my wealth of knowledge in a range of practical, useful topics, and deliver it in a fun, interactive and refreshing way. The theory will be accompanied by valuable hands-on cooking experience using lots of the delicious ingredients to promote your optimal health. Plus there will be plenty of opportunities for tasting along the way! Courses are all run from my kitchen in Maple Cross, Hertfordshire, and last for 2-3 hours. I’d love for you to join me and would welcome any questions that you have to find out more about any workshop. Places are very limited so sign up fast to secure your place.
Available themes include:
Mid-week meals for busy people, Get on the smoothie train, Eating for weight loss, Food on the run, Happy hormones, Eating for energy every day, Feed the family, Free-from baking, Being a healthy vegetarian, Super summer food.
There are no classes planned at the current time, but contact me if you are interested and we can plan a bespoke workshop for you and your friends/family.
Contact [email protected] with the following information:
- Class you’re interested in
- Contact phone number
- Any dietary requirements (all meals will be gluten-free, meat-free and with vegan options as required)*
Location: South Buckinghamshire and South-West Hertfordshire
Terms: Payment in full must be made in advance by cheque or bank transfer. Details will be provided via email. If notice of cancellation is received more than 2 weeks in advance of the course then a full refund will be provided, but please do not sign up unless you are sure you will attend. *Please note that although nut-free options will be provided, if required, the workshop will not take place in a nut-free environment.